We partner with parents to help kids grow to know and love God, and to love others. We don’t want to have the best program, we want to have great kids who have a place where they feel loved and are learning what it means to follow Jesus with their whole hearts.
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
We have Sunday School or childcare available at 9:30 a.m. and at 10:30 a.m. Here is the breakdown of which classes are offered when:
|Nursery (newborn – 2 yrs)||Nursery (newborn – 2 yrs)|
|Childcare (3 yrs – 2nd grade)||Caterpillars (ages 2-3.5)|
|Butterflies (ages 3.5-Pre-K)|
|Up (3rd – 5th grade)||Kids’ Church (Kindergarten – 2nd grade)
Students start in worship at 10:30a with their parents and are dismissed from worship to the hallway with their teachers around 11:00a.
What to Expect
- If you are new to Hillside, you will be asked to fill out a registration form for your family upon arrival. PRE-REGISTER HERE and let us know you’re coming!
- Once in their classes, the children will rotate through activities emphasizing their lesson for that week. These activities include games, crafts, snacks, praise and worship, prayer, and a great lesson from the Bible.
- We ask that your child not bring his/her own toys to class since they can get lost or be mistaken for toys already in the classrooms.
- Please label diaper bags and personal items with your child’s name. Read the parent’s WELCOME LETTER to our nursery.
- All of our classrooms are peanut-free.